Friday, April 27, 2007

Housekeeping note

I've decided to change what I do here, at least for the next few weeks; will see how it goes from there. Right now, with 20-30 stories catching my attention, and coverage of the upcoming election running out of control, my "news summary" take is becoming a major chore, and my life just can't sustain the couple of hours per day that it demands. Plus, my "insight for the newcomer into how Philly politics works" goal has long since been lost. I don't know what the right solution is.

But for now, I'm going to try picking out just a couple of top stories per day, that either demand attention or offer some helpful insight at the margins, and I'll leave the rest of you to check the papers for yourselves. Will see how that works, and whether it lets me add more context and commentary, which would make the endeavor a bit more fun all 'round. Expect the new take starting Monday, although I may relegate a lot of today's news to a headline round-up as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home