I mean, that's what midnight TV is for! Well, here's the main stuff, mostly unread by me.
- Casey wins big. Don't let the door hit ya'...
- Menendez in New Jersey.
- Rendell also gets a landslide.
- Sestak beats Weldon in the 7th. (whoot)
- Schwartz shows reality beats reality TV.
- 8th District not called, with Murphy's edge over Fitzpatrick in the recount zone.
Update: Fitzpatrick concedes! whoot!
- 6th District also close, but Gerlach may hold on.
- PA State House control still uncertain, with counts continuing in close races.
- The 179th race saw Kenney hold on against Brendon Boyle. In the neighboring 172nd, Perzel beat challenger Kearney handily.
- In the 151st, longish-shot Rick Taylor took out McGill.
More here on uncertainty in other races, a win for Brian Lentz (?), and some upsets around the state.
- All the special Philadelphia City Council races went to the annointed Democrats.
- All 3 ballot questions were approved.
More on how the election day went, more mayoral jostling, and even some non-election news later in the afternoon.