- The Inquirer an editorial savaging a piece of legislation currently under discussion, but which I previously hadn't heard of. The bill concerns disputes between homeowners and contracters over defective or incomplete work -- in the attempt to reduce litigation, may have made it difficult for consumers to protect themselves at all. Sounds like an industry trying to simplify their own lives. Marc Stier joins the call for Rendell to veto this bill.
- Gar Josephs blames Kate Michelman for Rick Santorum's original Senate victory, and adds his voice to the calls for her to stay away from this year's race.
- Dan at YPP is glad to see the last of Pennsylvania's payday lenders. Amen.
- Philadelphia Will Do can't wait for a Milton Street campaign, given the comic ineptitude of the man's attempt to get himself on the ballot for state rep. (what district? hmmm. where do I live? over there, really!)
- Finally Marc Stier publishes the fourth installment of his series on the future of the progressive movement in PA, this time giving us a fable by which to construct what might be a positive agenda...