Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hippo birdie, two ewes

Today is the bloggiversary of ASFR. I started this to become better informed about local politics and politicians, and feel like that succeeded wonderfully. Many of you also seem to appreciate the "consolidator" effect of the news updates here. But I have to admit that my work time is feeling squeezed and I'm not sure I can keep this up; it involves reading a lot of articles far longer than the blog posts and other stuff I web surf on my own. No decision as yet, but some rumblings in the distance that something may have to change. We'll see.

Anyway, thanks to all the readers and commenters. I'm glad you've found value in taking the trip with me. Onward, ho.

(Appropriately, Blogger is unwell today, so this may or may not even get posted on the 11th...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! happy blogiversary day!

i'm here everyday and i hope you keep plugging away at it. i always love reading your thoughts.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home