Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Expect fireworks starting tomorrow

Philadelphia's City Council returns to session tomorrow, with a busy agenda that includes not only the new Fairmont Park proposal mentioned below, but also government reform issues, some sort of smoking ban, and a variety of competing tax proposals -- all that and questions over whether Councilman Rick Mariano will face federal indictment. whew! Should make for some interesting discussions (and more lively news than has been available on the local front of late)...

Update: the Inquirer adds to this with speculation about the political winds that will be blowing this term.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If all goes well (and they let me bring my laptop in) I'll be bringing my laptop there tomorrow and be blogging live..


But otherwise, I'm looking forward to it.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home